CPA AFFILIATE MASTERMIND.COM USER AGREEMENT
By creating a user account on the Website, You are expressly manifesting Your assent to all the terms set forth in this Agreement.
- Website Service/License Grant
- The Website is intended to be used for the purpose providing educational videos and materials related to marketing to You. The Service includes providing support, one-on-one consulting as available, and membership to a closed discussion group of other CPA Affiliate Mastermind members.
- You shall pay to CPA Affiliate Mastermind all applicable license fees as established at the time of enrollment into membership, or later established by CPA Affiliate Mastermind. Receipt of payment in full shall be a condition precedent to CPA Affiliate Mastermind providing a license for the Site or Services. You authorize CPA Affiliate Mastermind to charge any license fee established by CPA Affiliate Mastermind to the credit card provided by You on a monthly basis or as a recurring charge. You shall be solely responsible for providing accurate payment information to CPA Affiliate Mastermind and shall be solely responsible for any and all overage charges or charges of insufficient funds caused by charges made by CPA Affiliate Mastermind to Your credit card.
- Upon payment of any initial and any recurring license fees, CPA Affiliate Mastermind grants to You a nonexclusive license to access and use the Site and Service solely for Your own personal and professional development. Failure to pay any license fees shall result in immediate termination of this license.
- Upon payment of initial license fees, CPA Affiliate Mastermind grants to You a nonexclusive license to use, copy, reproduce, distribute and create derivative works of downloadable materials from the Site.
- Eligibility and Registration
- You will create a user profile when accessing site. Your profile will be accessed solely through the username and password that you maintain. You may not utilize the Website without a user account. We have the sole discretion to change, edit, or delete any profile user name that we deem defamatory, obscene, or in any way violates the terms of this agreement.
- You may only create one user profile and are not permitted to create another.
- In consideration of Your use of this Website, You agree to:
- Provide accurate, current, and complete information about You
- Maintain the security of Your password and identification
- Maintain and promptly update any information You provide, to keep it accurate, current, and complete
- Be fully responsible for all use of Your account and for any actions that take place through Your account
- Not allow any other person to use Your account
- In order to protect integrity of our service or to protect the safety of other members, we reserve the right to demand proof of identification from You, deny Your membership application, or suspend Your existing membership, when we, at our sole discretion, decide that it is necessary and appropriate. In the case of any denied application or suspended membership, We are not obligated to notify You of the reason for such denial or suspension and We are not obligated to provide any refund for fees paid by You.
- By becoming a Member, You agree to accept and consent to receiving email communications initiated from Us or through Us including, without limitation, emails informing You of changes to the Service. Message notification emails and emails informing You of changes to the Service are provided by Us as part of the operation of the Service and You will receive these messages for as long as You are Our member. If email notifications have been implemented on the site, You can opt out from receiving these emails by disabling these features in the account preferences section of Your profile. In addition, you agree to accept and abide by any and all third party terms and conditions of messaging services, including, but not limited to SendWarrior or any other third party service provider utilized by Us.
- Prohibited Uses
- You will use the Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. We are entitled to investigate and terminate Your membership if You have misused the Service, or behaved in a way which could be regarded as inappropriate, unlawful or illegal. The following is a partial, but not exhaustive, list of the types of actions that are illegal or prohibited under this Agreement
- The Website is for the personal use of individual Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become Members and should not use the Service or the Website for any purpose. Illegal or unauthorized uses of the Website, including collecting usernames or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the for any purpose or linking to the Website may be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
- You shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You will not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other members. To protect Our members against such conduct Company reserves the right to limit the number of messages that any subscriber may send in a day.
- You are solely responsible for the content or information You publish or display ("Post") on the Service, or transmit to other members. You will not Post on the Service, or transmit to other members or to Us or Our employees, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). You will not include in Your profile any offensive content, including but not limited to offensive anatomical or sexual references, or offensive sexually suggestive or connotative language.
- You will not post any photos containing nudity or personal information.
- Our customer service agents seek to make Your online experience more enjoyable by providing You with assistance and guidance. When speaking to Our customer service agents on the telephone or communicating with them by any other means, You agree not to be abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing or racially offensive.
- You will not impersonate any person or entity.
- You will not stalk or otherwise harass any person.
- You will not use any manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, data mine, or, in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents.
- You will not express or imply that any of Your statements are endorsed by Us, without Our specific prior written consent.
- You will not interfere with or disrupt any Service or any Website, servers or networks connected to any Service or Website.
- You will not post, distribute or reproduce, in any way, any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Service or forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted through the Service.
- You will not use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to Us or the Service or the Website connected to the Service in order to redirect any person to any other Website for any purpose.
- You will not modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Service or any software used on or for the Service or cause or enable others to do so.
- You will not post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, harm or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware.
- You will not hide Your IP address, forge headers, or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted through this Service.
- You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission.
- You will not take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our technical infrastructure.
- You will not copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content (other than content you have submitted to us) from the Site without our prior express written permission and the appropriate third party, as applicable.
- You will not interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site.
- You will not bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site.
- CPA Affiliate Mastermind actively polices all aspects and uses of the Website. Any violation of this section may result in Your membership termination, and subject You to civil and/or criminal liability. Company reserves the right to notify law enforcement of any violation and cooperate with law enforcement in any investigation.
- We reserve the right to cancel any paid subscription account for any reason, with or without cause. All such decisions canceling a subscription shall be made in our sole discretion. You agree that You will not be entitled to receive any refund for any unused portions of any cancelled paid subscription. You have the option to contact us seeking a refund and explaining in detail the reasons that you are entitled to a refund within our 30 day refund policy. However, we shall not be obligated to acknowledge receipt of any request, respond to any request, accept any request, or issue a refund. All decisions granting a refund shall be at our sole discretion. All decisions by us shall be final and binding.
- Interaction with Other Members
- YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEMBERS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT CPA AFFILIATE MASTERMIND DOES NOT IN ANY WAY SCREEN ITS MEMBERS, NOR DOES CPA AFFILIATE MASTERMIND INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUNDS OF ITS MEMBERS OR ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THE STATEMENTS OF ITS MEMBERS. CPA AFFILIATE MASTERMIND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF MEMBERS OR THEIR COMPATIBILITY WITH ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE MEMBERS. IN NO EVENT SHALL CPA AFFILIATE MASTERMIND BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER REGISTERED USERS OF THIS SERVICE OR PERSONS YOU MEET THROUGH THIS SERVICE. YOU AGREE TO TAKE REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS IN ALL INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEMBERS OF THE SERVICE, PARTICULARLY IF YOU DECIDE TO MEET OFFLINE OR IN PERSON. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT CPA AFFILIATE MASTERMIND MAKES NO GUARANTEES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING YOUR ULTIMATE COMPATIBILITY WITH INDIVIDUALS YOU MEET THROUGH THE SERVICE. YOU SHOULD NOT PROVIDE YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION (FOR EXAMPLE, YOUR CREDIT CARD OR BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION) TO OTHER MEMBERS.
- User Content
- You retain full ownership of all Your user content and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with Your user content. You understand and agree that Company may, without obligation, review the site and discussion group forum and delete or remove (without notice) any Website content or user content in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason. When You post user content to the site or discussion group forum, You:
- Warrant that You own all rights to the content or that You have permission from the owner of the content to post the information.
- Authorize and direct Us to make such copies as We deem necessary in order to facilitate the posting and storage of the user content.
- Automatically grant Us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such user content for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, including but not limited to posting Your profile on the home page of Our Website. You represent and warrant that You have the right to grant Us this license.
- May remove Your user content from the site at any time. If You choose to remove Your user content, the license granted above shall survive such removal.
- Acknowledge that We are under no obligation to maintain the confidentiality of any submission and may distribute and disseminate such content without further authorization.
- You shall not include in Your profile any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URL’s, or e-mail addresses, other than in response to Company prompts during sign-up or in the account section of CPA Affiliate Mastermind.
- Third Party Content
- The Website may provide links to other World Wide Web sites or resources (“Third Party Sites”). These Third Party Sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and We are not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Website. We do not endorse any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from Third Party Sites. We shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of, or reliance upon, any such content, goods or services available on or through any Third Party Site.
- Proprietary Rights in Site Contents and Limited License
- You are solely responsible for Your interactions with other CPA Affiliate Mastermind members. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to monitor disputes between You and other members and to take appropriate action.
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to personal jurisdiction by and exclusive venue in the courts of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia with regard to any and all claims by You arising out of or related to the Website or Service.
- PAYPAL DISPUTES AND CLAIMS
Due to fraudulent buyers we will immediately decline all disputes and claims submitted directly to PayPal if you have not first made an attempt to contact our support desk team.
Our support team is readily available to manage any and all cancellations and refunds. If you use the PayPal dispute system before first contacting our support desk team we will consider it fraudulent and immediately decline it. Your refund will also be immediately logged in our system for unnecessary disputes and further blacklisted.
Returns & Subscription Cancellations
- 100% money back guarantee covers price of your membership and upsell/downsell products only.
- If a valid refund request is received the refund process will take no more than 30 days to complete. All refunds will be returned back to the original funding source or PayPal Account Balance.
- You have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the initial purchase to submit a valid refund request. Any refund request received after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed.
- You may cancel at any time before or after the initial THIRTY (30) Days has passed. It is your responsibility to cancel or notify us if you do not wish to renew your monthly subscription. Please note that if you cancel your Account, your membership subscription and membership account will be terminated with immediate effect voiding a valid THIRTY (30) Day refund request. If you wish to continue using your account for the time period you have paid please submit a cancel request closer to but before your rebill subscription date.
Monthly Subscriptions: You have THIRTY (30) Days from the initial date of the original and first purchase to request a refund of your first month subscription fee only. Any refund request received for any future monthly rebills will not be processed.
Terms of Monthly Subscription Renewal
CPA Affiliate Mastermind subscriptions automatically renew each month at the stated retail price ($27) until a cancellation request is received by the buyer. If you fail to notify us via our support desk your monthly subscription will not be cancelled and you will continue to be charged.
- Account Registrations
- CPA Affiliate Mastermind membership registration links are valid for 24 hours, it is your (the buyer) responsibility to register your account within those 24 hours. If an account is not registered within the 24 hours it is your responsibility to contact us and let us know via our support desk that your registration link has expired. The initial 3 day (72 hour) $1 trial will not be restarted if an account is not registered within the first 24 hours of your initial CPA Affiliate Mastermind membership purchase.
- Excessive returns will not be accepted. Refunds will not be given to any one customer for one specific product more than twice. There is an unlimited amount of orders that a customer can place for one specific product, but the THIRTY (30) DAY money back guarantee is void after a customer has used it for one specific product more than twice.
- Please refer to CPA Affiliate Mastermind disclaimers.
- Limitation on Liability
- IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICE.
- You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, it’s directors, officers, agents, and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of or in connection with any Third Party Applications, Software or content You post or share on or through the site, Your use of the service or the site, Your conduct in connection with the service or the site or with other users of the Service or the Site, or any violation of this Agreement or of any law or the rights of any third party.
- This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while You use the Service or are a Member. You may terminate Your membership at any time via the Website account options section or by sending Us email notice of termination.
- We retain the right to terminate membership at any time, for any reason, with or without cause.
- We reserve the right to sign out, terminate, delete, or purge Your account from the Service due to inactivity. We shall determine the requisite period of inactivity at Our discretion.
- Those provisions which would naturally survive the termination of this Agreement shall survive and remain in full force.
- You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary authority to enter into and perform the obligations under this Agreement without the consent of any third party or breach of any contract or agreement with any third party.
- You may not assign any rights or delegate any duties under this Agreement either in whole or in part, and any such attempted assignment or delegation shall be void.
- The Company reserves the right at any time, at its sole discretion, to block Members, IP addresses, networks, or Users from specific countries, regions, states, provinces, or cities, from accessing CPA Affiliate Mastermind.
- You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, there shall be no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
- JV & Affiliate Terms
- To take part in our JV contest you must be signed up to our CPA Affiliate Mastermind JV list using any of the subscription forms on this page.
- You are not allowed to SPAM in any way whatsoever. If we find you spamming our offer you will be terminated immediately from the JV contents, affiliate links will be disabled and all sale commissions forfeited.
- You will not qualify for JV contest prizes if you offer any kind of cash incentives to your buyers.
- We reserve the right to ban or deny any JV or affiliate for any reason, with or without cause.
- Please always adhere to the current FTC rules when promoting our products and services.
- You also must not use any of the following promotional methods if approved for our affiliate program. Doing so will also result in you being terminated from our affiliate program and all sale commissions forfeited...
Total sales are calculated based on our main front end offer + one-time-offer (OTO) upsell and downsell sales.
The 7 Day Launch starts on 00th of Month 2014 at 11PM Eastern Time and ends on 00st of Month 11pm Eastern Time.
The EVERGREEN launch starts immediately after the 7 Day Launch end date.
EVERGREEN prizes are paid within 10 days after our 30 day guarantee period has cleared for the sales bracket reached (20, 40, 60 etc.)
All 7 Day Launch prizes will be paid via PayPal within 10 days after the 7 Day Launch end date.
7 Day Launch prizes and all EVERGREEN prizes will be paid via PayPal only.
- Using negative words such as 'scam' in any kind of promotional campaigns.
- Please do not misrepresent our offer and please only follow endorsement rules and regulations that are applicable both in the country where you are based and in the countries from which you are advertising our offer in.
- Using cookie stuffing. If you do, any and all sales commissions you have generated will be forfeited.
If you have questions or comments regarding CPA Affiliate Mastermind please contact us at our support desk HERE